Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New TV Ad

posted October 24th

We released a new television ad today that exposed Ned Lamont’s hypocrisy on protecting Connecticut jobs. It highlights the contrast between Lamont’s rhetoric about protecting jobs in Connecticut, and Lamont’s investment of up to $5 million dollars in a firm whose companies ship jobs overseas.

SCRIPT:

Narrator: Up to five million dollars. That’s how much money Ned Lamont invests in a firm whose companies ship jobs overseas. Good jobs we could use here in Connecticut.

So when you hear Ned Lamont pretend he cares about jobs here in Connecticut…

Lamont: A lot of good jobs are leaving the state…leaving the country.

Narrator: …Remember he doesn’t put his millions where his mouth is.

I’m Joe Lieberman and I approved this message.

2 Comments:

Blogger CT Bob said...

Let's all remind everyone where Joe stands on the concept of shipping jobs out of the country:

Connecticut Bob

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m Joe Lieberman.

I misrepresented the truth during the debate, esp on the issue of staying the course in Iraq. I have always been for staying the course right up to the recent Democratic Primary where I lost. Then I changed my tune to suit the politics.

I am not sorry for lying nor for sounding so patronising because I believe that everything in CT should be for me hence my party name "CT for LIEberman"

I approve this mesage.

Joe LIE-man.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home