Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Postscript: My message to Eric B.

Hi Eric.

I know you read this blog, so I'd just like to say a few things to you.

First of all, congrats on your boy winning. The voters chose Joe over Ned, and even though I feel they were misled by you and others, I support their decision. That's what Democracy is, the will of the voters.

Of course, I can't say I wasn't dismayed that Joe decided to ignore the will of his Democratic party by running as an Independent, but that's an whole other discussion.

Joe won it. It's official.

Now, while you may think you were doing the best job you could do by bashing and slagging Ned Lamont the way you did, you've sunk so far below the realm of taste and good sportsmanship that everyone who's read your writing is disgusted by it.

You didn't need to fabricate lies the way you did.

I know a lot of young "up-'n-comers" in politics think they have to go beyond the line in order to impress their superiors. Well, if Joe is going to be your boss for the rest of your career, you should be fine.

Nothing to worry about.

But keep this in mind, my young friend. The record of your lies and distortions will endure long after you purge the "Joe2006" website. Unlike a shredder in a politician's back office, your words will be available for anyone who asks to see.

Trust me on this. Don't worry, they're in a safe place.

You will have to live with your actions for a long time, Eric.

I just hope it was worth it.

Sincerely,
CT Bob

6 Comments:

Blogger CT Bob said...

It's kind of cute to see Joe's little minions talking sooooo tough while hiding behind the skirts of anonymouty.

What a bunch of cowards.

But the good thing is that it reminds me why I do this; because there's really evil cowards out there, much like our senator (who only posted his schedule the day before he was supposed to appear somewhere...what a "man of the people".)

So yeah, keep it up, you pussies.

I'm loving it.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how and if Joe will be "reaching across the isle" to the new Democratic MAJORITY, since he's an "Independent" and NOT part of the majority!

You're right about Eric. His evil lying words will live to haunt him now that they are in the in the hands of CTBob!!!

Yahoooooooooo!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CTBob is a REAL nut case. He is amoung the worst losers and biggest cry babies I have seen.

And then to start threatening people he disagrees with is just LOW!! It is obvious that the majority see right thru him.

4:49 PM  
Blogger CT Bob said...

Yup, I'm a real nut case. Sorry that I want us to get our troops out of Iraq, where they're being picked off like human targets so Lieberman doesn't ever have to admit making a mistake.

Fuck you, and fuck Eric B.

Warmongering pussies who'd never actually fight the war they support while sitting on their lazy asses. Here's a hint - enlist!

How d'ya like THEM apples?

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
With the best regards!
David

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job done, keep it up!with the best regards!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home